As entrepreneurs ourselves, we are obsessed with customer behaviour. We are driven by the revolutionary changes that have shifted customer expectations when it comes to their everyday experiences:
- Globalisation: the removal of physical barriers, increasing transparency while regaining a sense of belonging
- Digitisation: mobile first, and providing access for new customer segments to fulfill emerging needs
- Technology: Leveraging disruptive technologies & processes to optimise key parts of the value chain, increasing efficiency to serve new customer expectations that have so far outpaced incumbents’ capacity to deliver.
Wellstreet plays the role of helping entrepreneurs grow and rise to the challenge. We put their ideas into products and then convert the products into companies. We also help those companies to get the basics right and start earning money. We take great pride in the fact that Wellstreet Ventures-backed startups launch fast, have viable business models and earn money within their first year after launch. Furthermore, our role is to find the next home for these wonderful companies. We therefore play a crucial role in the funding ecosystem, connecting companies to the best-suited source of growth capital.
Wellstreet Ventures Powered by Google Developers Launchpad
The first partner in the Nordic region to join Google's global startup program
The aim of this 3-month program is to scale Wellstreet's expertise in building successful technology companies. We train the entrepreneurs of the future, support them in validating their products and target markets, and testing value propositions and business models, to build scalable and sustainable companies, for the long term. The startups selected by Wellstreet Ventures for the program will receive funding from Wellstreet and have access to
- bootcamps , workshops and intensive business coaching sessions
- mentoring from Google global experts
- startup industry-specific know-how from Wellstreet and Google
- marketing services, google products, and much more
Google Developers Launchpad is a branch of Google that operates a global acceleration program that helps startups grow. Google is a thought leader when it comes to building and scaling products and businesses using the most advanced technologies.Google Developers Launchpad
By joining Google’s program, the Incubator Program at Wellstreet Ventures becomes part of an elite group of the world’s top accelerators, allowing it to share information and leverage resources. Also, it gives access Google’s global network, insights from the company’s Silicon Valley-based startup programs, and twenty years’ worth of Google research and best practice insights on building businesses, products, and teams at massive scale.
Distinctive components of the Wellstreet Ventures Powered by Google Developers Launchpad program:
- Investment: More than an incubation or acceleration program, we invest in the startup
- The Factory: Get a dedicated space at Wellstreet’s new tech and innovation hub
- Google: Have access to top-notch resources provided by Google's global network
What We Look For
- Stage: Idea with a demo and market knowledge, or MVP stage with early customer feedback
- Geographical focus: they must be targeting the Nordic or European market
- Base: they must have at least one co-founder based at the Factory, but ideally the whole team
- Valuation: up to 20M SEK pre-money
- Equity: we aim to secure a stake of at least 5% in the company
- Potential: Looking for companies that will generate revenue (even if small) from day 1, and that could break even within 18 months
- Need: The company’s next biggest challenge is something we can support them with, because we have the skills, expertise, resource or network to do so. We are the right investor when they need something we have succeeded in before
- Founders: We are looking for founders who understand their strengths and weaknesses, who ask for help, and who are looking to work with people who make them smarter.
What You Get
By the end of the program, the startups will have reached:
- Founders: Be equipped with leadership skills and a growth mindset
- Team: Have a strong support network, and a core team with the key skills and experience they need to succeed
- Product ready: Have reached proof of concept, with a handful of early adopters in their target market
- Market ready: Have version 1.2 of their product or service ready for commercial launch
- Longevity: Have a plan for the next 24 months, with a strategy as to how to fund that plan
- Funding ready: Have a business ready to receive next stage professional investment
This is why you choose Wellstreet Ventures
Built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs, the approach we have for our investments go beyond “just another incubator, accelerator or Venture Capital”. We are somewhere in between, with a formal initial program in partnership with Google Developers Launchpad and later supporting the growth to scaleup size. Our purpose is to ensure that, once the founders finish our program, they are equipped with the mindset, tools and skills to succeed.
Rather than just giving them one-time access to experts to help them solve their current challenges, we aim to go one step further and make sure they have the strategy, methods, support network and discipline to problem-solve and think differently moving forward: executing on their vision, delivering value, while striving for operational excellence.
This is how your company will grow
- Always learn - Analyse, iterate & try again. Get out of your comfort zone, let others teach you and strive to improve
- Be purposeful and thorough - Collect information and document process. Set your intention, apply discipline, systematically
- Collaborate - Use, build & broker partnerships. Nurture & facilitate them, collaborate
- Communicate Honestly - Openness, Transparency, Efficiency. Share your failures and celebrate your successes
- Forever Forward - Be the change you want to see. Be pioneers, take risks. Be bold go where no one has gone before
What They Say
Wellstreet has provided us with unprecedented support and resources, beyond the terms of our partnership. Partnering up with Wellstreet you don't just get one-star player, you get the whole team. We knew how to create the product, they knew how to build the business. Together we're now changing retail.
Douglas HYBER, Seed investment
Wellsteet has given us invaluable support in our quest to make registrations easy. With daily access to expert knowledge in a range of fields, the help from Wellstreet has been a critical piece in our rapid growth.
Kristoffer - REGILY, Seed investment
Do you feel ready? APPLY NOW!